Frequently Asked Questions
- What exactly what does 'Clothing-Optional' mean?
- If you choose to go topless or naked- in the pool, at the beach or at the roof-top Jacuzzi Lounge, you may certainly do so. But there is never any pressure for you, or any guest, to do anything you might find uncomfortable. Our guests are mature and sophisticated; a "live and let live" philosophy is key to the enjoyment of an alternative lifestyle.
Cover-ups, however, are required where food is served, in the lobby and certain other public areas. And although guests are expected to be fully dressed at the Disco, this does not mean that they cannot wear revealing outfits; on the contrary, we are very open to SEXY. The couples-only SIN ROOM, adjoining the Nightclub, is available to our guests who may want to explore alternative-lifestyle options.
- Is there a Sin Room etiquete?
- Desire Resort & Spa is firmly committed to maintaining a unique, couples only atmosphere, this way, only couples are allowed. Our hottest spots, such as the Sin Room and the Jacuzzi Lounge are not exceptions.
- Is sex allowed at the pool or beach?
- No, all forms of sex are prohibited at the pool, beach and public areas of the hotel. However, Desire has designated special spots for open displays of sex, such as: the Sin Room and the Jacuzzi Lounge.
- Are drinks included only with meals?
- No. Desire is a fully All-Inclusive resort. All drinks, cocktails and refreshments are included, 24-hours a day. We offer a wide selection of internationally known brands. For guests who prefer certain premium brands or ones that we do not ordinarily stock, a reasonable surcharge is made.
- Beverages: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fresca and Juices.
- In-Room Mini-Bar: Beer XX, Coke, Diet Coke, purified bottled water.
- What brands of alcohol are included?
- Desire's All-Inclusive amenities include an inexhaustible list of all-you-can-drink beverages, including classic cocktails, tropical delights, party punches and frozen drinks with or without the buzz. Our bartenders continually add new favorites that will help you stay cool and wet your whistle.
- Tequila: Tequila Don Julio Blanco, Tequila Don Julio Reposado, Tequila Jose Cuervo Especial, Tequila Jose Cuervo Tradicional.
- Rum: Bacardi Blanco, Bacardi Añejo, Bacardi Solera, Appleton, Ron Coco, Captain Morgan.
- Vodka: Stolichnaya, Eristoff, Absolut Azul.
- Gin: Beefeater, Tanqueray.
- Beers: Draft XX Mexican Lager Beer, Sol Beer, XX Beer.
- Whiskey: Johnny Walker Red Label, J & B, Canadian Club, Chivas Regal 12 Years.
- Bourbon: Jim Beam, Wild Turkey, Jack Daniels.
- White Wine: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc.
- Red wine: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- Rosé: Zinfandel.
- Brandy: Don Pedro, Terry Cent, Fundador.
- Liquors: Whisky cream, Kahlua, Anis Chinchon Dulce, Anis Chinchon Seco, Melon liquor, Campari, Curacao Azul, Fernet, Cassis, Martini & Rossi Vermouth.
- After-Dinner: Licor 43, Limoncello, Frangelico, Xtabentun (Mayan Liquor), Amaretto, Galliano.
(Available just in our a la carte restaurants Il Piacere and Suki)
- Can guests walk nude in the halls?
- We ask you to wear cover-ups in public areas that are not designated as clothing-optional.
- Are photographs allowed at the resort?
- The taking of photos is only permitted in guest rooms.
- Is the food at the snack bars included?
- Yes, all meals - snacks, buffets and gourmet dinners- are included.
- Are the nude areas open to outsiders?
- No. Although all beaches in Mexico are 'public', the resort is located on a very secluded stretch of beach along the Riviera Maya.
- Are the restaurants topless?
- Although the restaurants that serve breakfast and lunch are casual and comfortable venues, men are required to wear shorts and women are required to wear a cover-up over their swimsuits. Likewise, shoes must be worn, and no wet clothes are allowed in any of the restaurants of Desire. At night, elegant resort dress is expected when dining at Il Piacere and Suki, including slacks, shirts and shoes for men, dresses or pantsuits for women.
- Does the resort have room service?
- Yes. Desire offers 24 hour Room Service, (at an additional charge) except for Passion Suite guests.
- Does the resort have laundry service?
- Laundry service is available at an additional charge.
- Is there internet service?
- Computers with high-speed Internet service are available at additional charge, in the computer room in the Lobby area. Wireless service is available in selected areas of the property with no additional charge.
- Are Day Passes available?
- Desire is a clothing optional, couples only resort where we guarantee a private and intimate vacation. Then, looking after the privacy of our guests, we do not sell any day or night passes. br />
- Is the resort for swingers?
- Guests at Desire enjoy their privacy and see their vacation here as an opportunity to be themselves; they can dress sexy, dress up for theme nights, enjoy clothing-optional areas and partake in activities at which they feel completely comfortable. DESIRE appeals to liberated, upscale vacationers, nudists and swingers. The ambiance attracts a wide variety of guests, giving the resort a wonderful mix and personality. As a general rule, guests come to Desire in order to:
- Meet other like-minded couples (male & female).
- Experience a spirited, fun vacation, sunbathe topless or nude.
- Enjoy a resort where they have the freedom.
- Do what they want.
- Test the waters' of an alternative-lifestyle!
- Are water sports included?
- Yes, non-motorized water sports are included as part of Desire's all-inclusive amenities: kayaking, sunfishing, sailing and hobie cat instructors are available for each of these activities.
- Is airport transfer service provided? Round-trip transportation to and from CANCUN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT is available. Contact Us to schedule airport transfers.
- Are room requests guaranteed?
- The resort is more than happy to take Room requests. Please note that the resort cannot guarantee any specific room number, floor or building; however we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Are there Smoking and Non-Smoking areas in the hotel?
- Smoking is only allowed in all the open areas of Desire. Y Night Club offers a terrace where smoking is allowed.
Need Help ?
Reservation Agents are standing by to assist you!
Reservation Agents are standing by to assist you!
Direct: (702) 359-1174